- This policy covers how Gae Walters treats personal information that Gae Walters collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Gae Walters products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Gae Walters does not own or control or to people that Gae Walters does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Gae Walters collects personal information when you register with Gae Walters, when you use Gae Walters products or services, when you visit Gae Walters pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Gae Walters may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Gae Walters and sign an agreement to obtain our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Gae Walters automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Gae Walters cookie information, and the page you request.
- Gae Walters uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Gae Walters does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Gae Walters under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Gae Walters communicate with you about offers from Gae Walters and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Gae Walters may set and access Gae Walters cookies on your computer.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Gae Walters service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Gae Walters Newsletter. You may opt-out of receiving them at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of any of said messages.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Gae Walters may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact through the links here: Contact Page
"Throw off the bow lines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream Discover.” Mark Twain