Communicating for Results
No matter what job you hold, no matter what your level in your organization, communication skills are the most essential ingredient to your success. You need to be able to get your point across consistently, persuade and motivate others while projecting an image of confidence and credibility. Those who are recognized as both technically skilled and skillful communicators gain the respect and trust from those with whom they work.
Communicating with Results provides immediate, practical strategies for communication-intensive professionals such as managers, trainers, consultants, customer service professionals and team leaders. Technical professionals learn essential communication strategies for translating their specialized knowledge into language that produces action. This program teaches proven, practical techniques for communicating with all types of people.
Participants receive a thorough analysis and written profile of their own personality type, learn how their personality type determines the communication style they typically use, develop the skills necessary to identify the preferences of others, and, most importantly, learn to "flex" their communication to more effectively convey information.
During the program participants will:
- The characteristics of the four basic styles of communication
- How to adjust their styles for more effective communication with those whose styles differ
- How to manage work teams or client relationships
- To establish acceptance for ideas and successfully influence others
- To present a compelling rationale for action
This program will enable participants to:
- Gain an understanding of their own personality type preferences
- Enhance their awareness of other's personality based on behavior cues
- Increase the range of communication styles used
- Learn how and when to "flex" their approach to ensure success in communication
- Improve their day-to-day communications up and down the line
View other programs: