In today's increasingly competitive marketplace, effective negotiating skills are crucial to organizational success. Individuals negotiate with clients, vendors, co-workers, and colleagues on a daily basis. To negotiate the best deals, people need to understand the negotiating process and the strategies and tactics needed to achieve optimal results.
This Negotiating Skills program provides participants with "hands-on" experience in negotiating cases that are created specifically for each client organization. Participants discover the steps in the negotiating process and the strategies and tactics that will help them in each step. Individuals will learn to listen more carefully, assess each negotiating situation, take calculated risks, and ultimately negotiate the best possible agreements.
During the program participants will:
- Use the six step process of negotiating
- Improve active listening skills
- Read the other party's nonverbal cues
- Utilize the most effective negotiating strategies and tactics
This program will enable participants to:
- Accurately assess each negotiating situation
- Effectively manage the negotiating process
- Feel confident about negotiating skills
- Work collaboratively toward win/win situations
- Negotiate agreements which achieve optimal results
View other programs: