Understanding Your Client
The first few minutes with a customer can set the stage for a positive, successful interaction or a negative confrontation - which way it will go is up to you.
The focus of this program is on developing the skills necessary to approach, motivate, and influence clients with more effective communications. Participants receive a thorough analysis and written profile of their own communication preferences and learn how to use this knowledge to affect the outcome of their projects and presentations.
During the program participants will:
- Learn the characteristics of the four basic styles of communication
- Identify their own communicating styles under favorable and stressful conditions
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of each style
- Adjust their styles for more effective communication with those whose styles are different
This program will enable participants to:
- Understand how communication problems occur
- Improve their day-to-day communications up and down the line
- Increase morale and teamwork
- Appreciate the communication strengths of other styles
- Communicate more specific messages about what they need from others
View other programs:
"Eloquence is the power to translate a truth into language perfectly intelligible to the person to whom you speak." Ralph Waldo Emerson